Parents of a class of Virginia middle schoolers want answers after a teacher mistakenly gave students a worksheet that featured questions about extramarital affairs and other inappropriate content.
Local station WTVR reports the teacher at Carter G. Woodson Middle School assigned a "Family Quiz" worksheet in a Family and Consumer Sciences class with questions like, "What do you call it when a married person has a relationship with someone else?" and "What do you call a married man's girlfriend?"
Hopewell Schools Superintendent Dr. Melody Hackney said in a statement, "We have determined that a teacher downloaded this worksheet from the Internet. This content was not a part of the current and approved curriculum for this course nor was it in any way an appropriate learning tool for middle school aged children."
- K9 Kahn locates stolen gun ditched by fleeing suspect
- Wolves poached in northeast Washington
- Washington medical partnership shapes future of medicine
- Spokane to open new Community Court following downtown success
- Ice ribbon hosts cheap skate night
- Organizations look to reinvigorate urban culture trail in downtown Spokane