(CNN) - Mike Tyson isn't shy about his love for marijuana.
On Monday's episode of his podcast, aptly named "Hotboxin' with Mike Tyson," the former heavyweight champion shared just how much he spends on the psychoactive drug.
"What do we smoke a month?" he asked his co-host, former NFL player turned marijuana advocate Eben Britton. "Is it $40,000 a month?"
"We smoke 10 tons of weed at the ranch a month," Britton said, referencing Tyson Ranch, the boxer's forthcoming 40-acre marijuana farm and "resort."
"Is that crazy?" Tyson asked, though it seemed he already knew the answer.
His guest, rapper Jim Jones, widened his eyes.
"That's a lot of weed," he said. "That's nonstop, every second weed right there."
Tyson's latest career pivot might be his most lucrative.
In addition to production facilities, the luxury resort is set to feature an edible factory, amphitheater and "glamping" campgrounds.
- Spokane's first Texas Roadhouse is now hiring
- Baby Shark Live! coming to the First Interstate Center for the Arts
- #happylife: Journey to the North Pole and beyond this holiday season at the Coeur d'Alene Resort
- Sounds of Silence: Art Garfunkel cancels Spokane concert again
- Euclid Ave reopens, three-year Wellesley closure begins Thursday afternoon
- 23-year-old Moscow man dies after crashing into ditch in Walla Walla Co.