Actor Harrison Ford jumped into action when he encountered a woman whose car ran off the road in California, according to ABC News.
Officials say a woman was involved in a single-car crash Sunday and Ford ran to help before first responders arrived on scene. The woman suffered minor injuries in the crash.
The first time Ford helped in an emergency situation was in 2000 when he used a helicopter to help a stranded hiker in Idaho Falls. The following year, Ford used the same technique to find a lost Boy Scout near Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming.
- UGM Student Impact Center aims to help Spokane's at risk youth
- Newport marchers protest proposed smelter
- One killed, two injured in head-on crash near Deer Park
- Students compete in "Hack-a-thon"
- Restaurant week opens with a bang, chefs prepping for busy night two
- Hero dog shot three times trying to save family