A woman managed to surprise her husband with the news of her pregnancy by asking the pilot on their flight home from Chicago to announce it over the speaker system.
UPI reports Audrey and David Rose were boarding their flight back to Florida when Audrey secretly passed a note to a flight attendant asking the crew to help her with the surprise.
"I have a big favor to ask. I just found out that I'm pregnant and I really want to surprise my husband! I was hoping you could announce it before takeoff," the note read.
A crew member signaled to her the plan was a go with a thumbs-up, and the pilot began his announcement.
"David and Audrey Rose apparently smuggled an extra passenger on board."
As the pilot explained Audrey was pregnant, the rest of the plane's passengers starting to applaud.
Audrey posted a video of David's reaction to her Facebook page.
- Dance studio sues City, says damages from city-owned property forced closure
- Martie Soderberg found guilty of conspiring to kill her husband
- Man crosses center line, hits oncoming vehicle near Sagle
- 18 pounds of meth recovered from impounded car near Wenatchee
- March For Our Rights in Sandpoint counter-rally to March For Our Lives
- Small caliber casings found in locker room at Shadle Park High School