A man who was arrested for public intoxication told police he was visiting from 2048 in order to warn of a looming alien invasion, reports The Associated Press.
Police say the man told them he wanted to warn the people of Casper, Wyoming about an alien invasion that will supposedly happen next year. He proceeded to tell police that everyone should leave as soon as possible, and asked to speak to the president of the town.
The man said he was able to time travel because aliens filled his body with alcohol, and he was supposed to be transported to 2018, but wound up in 2017 instead.
- Skater falls on Spokane ice ribbon, dies
- Fire closes Moses Lake pizza parlor for "foreseeable future"
- Iconic Moses Lake pizza parlor on fire
- Weather cooperates as hundreds turn out for 3rd annual Walk for Life NW
- WSU community honors quarterback with candlelight vigil
- Spokane's favorite crossing guard