An Argentinian boy who swallowed part of a pet toy couldn't stop squeaking when he opened his mouth.
According to The Huffington Post, the boy was taken to the emergency room where doctors found the squeaker lodged between his larynx and pharynx. After using local anesthesia, the squeaker was able to be removed from the boy's throat.
"His mother was more scared than he was," said Dr. Santiago Gomez Zuviria. "It was a tragi-comic situation to be honest. I never seen or heard about a case like this in my life."
- Reflecting on Tuesday's tsunami scare
- WSU develops sleep sensor designed to improve sleep quality
- Newman Lake man killed in hit and run outside Oklahoma City club
- EWU students build prosthetic arm for 5th grader
- Spokane Public Schools pull cartons after student finds cleaning material in chocolate milk
- House committee approves lower carbon fuels standard