SPOKANE, Wash. - On Tuesday morning, the Spokane County Sheriff's Office released information about a sex offender now living in Spokane.
60-year-old Jeffrey William Naftel is currently living in the 1700 block of W. Dean Ave.
In November of 1991, Naftel was charged with Rape of a Child 1st Degree.
In April of 1992, he was charged with Child Molestation 1st Degree.
Naftel is not currently wanted by authorities.
The Sheriff's Office ensures that “this information is not intended to increase fear. Rather, it is our belief that an informed public is a safer public.”
Law enforcement is authorized to release information about sex offenders to the public under RCW 4.24.550.
For more information, tips and alerts, visit the OffenderWatch®.
- Skater falls on Spokane ice ribbon, dies
- Fire closes Moses Lake pizza parlor for "foreseeable future"
- Iconic Moses Lake pizza parlor on fire
- Weather cooperates as hundreds turn out for 3rd annual Walk for Life NW
- WSU community honors quarterback with candlelight vigil
- Spokane's favorite crossing guard