GRANT CO., Wash. - The Grant County Sheriff’s Office has reopened eastbound I-90 near Adams Road. It was shut down for a few hours Sunday due to multiple collisions and spinouts.
They reported that at least ten cars were involved in the pileup, and that some people were injured enough to be taken to the hospital.
Previously, they issued an advisory, reporting several collisions on I-90 near Dodson Road, about 10 miles east, due to inclement weather and poor road conditions.
The advisory urged drivers to slow down and drive carefully.
Washington State Patrol followed up, advising of icy roadways east of Dodson Road and the Winchester Rest Area.
Use extreme caution traveling through western Grant County on I-90 due to icy roadway conditions and collisions especially east of exit 164 (Dodson Road) and the Winchester Rest Area. Recent photo of nearby area from WSDOT camera. pic.twitter.com/eEUm1skAV5— Trooper John Bryant (@wspd6pio) December 1, 2019
For more information, you can check the Grant County advisory here.
As Beggs takes on new role as president, Spokane City Council seeks to fill district 2 spot
Two teenagers arrested in Cheney car vandalism case
- As Beggs takes on new role as president, Spokane City Council seeks to fill district 2 spot
- Two teenagers arrested in Cheney car vandalism case
- Fire dept. says smell at Mt. Spokane HS was methane in sewer, not gas leak
- Ferguson, Inslee proposing limit to high capacity magazines, end of assault weapon sales
- Truck stuck underneath Mead bridge, Parksmith back open
- Mt. Spokane opening ski area, tubing hill on Friday