ADAMS CO., Wash. - One lane of southbound Highway 395 is back open after a commercial semi caught fire on Wednesday afternoon. The crash happened about 30 miles south of Ritzville.
Washington State Patrol said the semi was completely engulfed in flames and fully blocked the roadway for about an hour. The local fire department and other crews arrived on scene and set up alternate routes along 395. They have since reopened one lane.
Currently, there is no estimate on when the roadway will be reopened, and no word on the driver’s condition.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from 4 News Now. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
Vandals cause significant damage to SpokAnimal vet clinic during attempted break-in
Washington State University ranks 23rd in national Top 25 poll
- Vandals cause significant damage to SpokAnimal vet clinic during attempted break-in
- Washington State University ranks 23rd in national Top 25 poll
- Work release inmate walks away from Valley Hospital
- AMBER alert canceled, 4-year-old Pocatello girl found safe
- You can now ask Alexa for 4 News Now flash briefings
- Iconic Shogun restaurant reopening Monday after devastating fire