SPOKANE, Wash. - Due to the high level of the Spokane River, sections of the Centennial Trail are under water.
According to the city's Facebook page, portions of the trail along Upriver Drive are flooded.
Use caution when walking along any section of the river.
- State resources sent to 2,000 acre fire burning near Vantage
- Changes to know for Hoopfest 2018
- Spokane man sentenced to 21 years for producing child pornography
- Crews battle brush fire in Post Falls
- Domestic violence suspect arrested after located by K9 Bane
- Spokane County Fire and Washington DNR working to contain 10 acre brush fire