Want to live past 90? We have some good news for you.
People who drink moderate amounts of alcohol or coffee and are overweight in their 70s live longer lives.
That's according to researchers at the UC Irvine Institute for Memory Impairments and Neurological Disorders. The researchers started a study in 2003 to look at what makes people live past 90.
They said participants in the study who drank moderate amounts of alcohol or coffee lived longer than those who don't drink at all.
And the news gets better. People who were overweight in their 70s lived longer than people who were normal or underweight in their 70s.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
Four years ago today: remembering the 2015 windstorm
Native American tribes seeing many cases of murdered, missing indigenous women
- Four years ago today: remembering the 2015 windstorm
- Native American tribes seeing many cases of murdered, missing indigenous women
- Weekend rain brings snow to local mountains
- Rain, rain, go away! We're in store for more wet and cold weather
- Historic Coeur d'Alene home wheeled down city streets
- Ski season is coming up; where you can find work this winter