SPOKANE, Wash. - With winter on the way and Spokane scrambling to provide shelter for its homeless, the city's Community Housing and Human Services Director is resigning.
Kelly Keenan submitted his resignation to Mayor David Condon on Monday.
"Thank you very much for the opportunity to work alongside incredible partners engaged in amazing and impactful work throughout our community," Keenan said in the letter.
Keenan's last day in the position will be Oct. 11.
- WDFW: Two men caught with eight Coho salmon will face charges
- Spokane Valley council passes camping ban, votes to shorten park hours
- Spokane woman opens new senior gathering center
- Beggs takes the lead by seven votes in race for city council president
- WSU Interfraternity Council suspends social events for the semester following student death
- Veteran homelessness numbers declining in Spokane