SPOKANE, Wash. - After a dry Monday, some scattered snow and rain showers are possible for your Tuesday.
Bands of light snow are forecast across far North Idaho and parts of northeastern Washington.
The snow and chilly temperatures could make for slippery road conditions again today. Drivers should extra caution, especially on lesser traveled roads.
Several school districts in Grant County have delayed classes today because of icy roads. Find the full list here.
Temperatures will remain above average today. Tomorrow, we're expecting more rain down in the valleys and more snow up in the mountains.
- Ferguson, Inslee proposing limit to high capacity magazines, end of assault weapon sales
- Truck stuck underneath Mead bridge, Parksmith back open
- Mt. Spokane opening ski area, tubing hill on Friday
- As more snow falls, Schweitzer set to open more runs
- Spokane named to list of best U.S. cities to start a business
- Rock slide blocking Highway 200 near Trestle Creek