SANDPOINT, Idaho - Food and Wine compiled a list of the best burritos in the U.S., and the Chicken Asada Burrito at Joel's in Sandpoint, Idaho was named the sixth best.
According to Food and Wine, "Idaho is most definitely not known for its Mexican cuisine, but this family-run establishment draws serious crowds for its vegetarian burritos, salmon tacos, and a spicy chicken asada burrito complete with salsa and guacamole. The move is to get here early (Joel’s closes at 4pm) and feast out on the patio."
You can view more of the restaurant's tasty menu on their Facebook page.
- Spokane couple organizers blood drive after lifesaving transfusion
- Mussel sniffing dog highlights WDFW emphasis on aquatic invasive species inspections
- Tickets on sale for TBT in Spokane
- Record freshman class expected at WSU this fall
- USA Judo Junior Olympic Championships return to Spokane
- Sketch released of suspect in Clarkston bank robbery