SANDPOINT, Idaho - Food and Wine compiled a list of the best burritos in the U.S., and the Chicken Asada Burrito at Joel's in Sandpoint, Idaho was named the sixth best.
According to Food and Wine, "Idaho is most definitely not known for its Mexican cuisine, but this family-run establishment draws serious crowds for its vegetarian burritos, salmon tacos, and a spicy chicken asada burrito complete with salsa and guacamole. The move is to get here early (Joel’s closes at 4pm) and feast out on the patio."
You can view more of the restaurant's tasty menu on their Facebook page.
- Veterans return to Inland Northwest from D.C. after Honor Flight
- Man charged with child rape threatened 11-year-old victim, police say
- Idaho Dept. of Fish and Game defends decision to euthanize cougar
- New four-wheeled attraction at Spokane Riverfront Park
- Court docs: Arson suspect said "I'll burn the whole place down"
- Spokane Police want to use drones for investigations & searches