SANDPOINT, Idaho - A 12-year-old boy who was reported missing near Sandpoint early Tuesday was brought home safe.
The Bonner County Sheriff's Office said Caden Riffel was located by search volunteers while on his way home.
Riffel went missing nearHighway 95 between Selle Road and Hidden Valley Road.
BCSO said Riffel wandered away from home without his parents knowing. He had been seen several times and appeared to be popping in and out of locations in the woods. He was located just before 7:00 p.m. Tuesday night.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
- Spokane Police discover illegal wrecking yard, recover stolen car parts and firearms
- Medical examiner confirms Chattaroy couple died by murder-suicide
- Sex offender with violent history back in Spokane, living with other offenders
- City of Spokane receives nearly $1M grant to fund youth homelessness services
- Convicted murderer, rapist in Spokane jail for violating probation again
- Scarywood celebrates 10 years of frightening fun with new haunt