DOVER, Idaho - UPDATE: According to the Bonner County Coroner's Office, Darling died from a medical emergency, not due to injuries sustained from the vehicle crash.
A Sandpoint man died early Friday morning in a crash near Dover, Idaho.
67-year-old David A. Darling was heading eastbound on Syringa Heights Rd. when he lost control of his white 2001 Toyota Highlander and hit a tree. The crash happened around 3:44 a.m.
Darling was not wearing his seatbelt. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Idaho State Patrol is investigating.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
Moses Lake Police arrest man who fell asleep in stolen car
Remember the three Ws today: what a windy Wednesday
- Moses Lake Police arrest man who fell asleep in stolen car
- Inmate who walked away from hospital found, booked into jail
- Man accused of filming women in N. Spokane store changing room
- Missing 75-year-old woman found safe
- Police arrest ten time convicted felon during traffic stop
- Riverside State Park soon to offer two new cabins