SPOKANE, Wash. - The memorial service of Sam Strahan, the 15-year-old Freeman High School student killed last week, will be open to the public Saturday afternoon.
The Strahan family has invited the public to join them to celebrate the life of their son Sam.
Strahan's memorial will take place at 2 p.m. in the University High School gym.
The Strahan's is very appreciative of the outpouring of love from the Inland Northwest community and hope that everyone can join them for this celebration.
- Spokane is growing and rentals can't keep up
- Protesters urge Rep. McMorris Rodgers to vote against Republican tax bill
- K9 Kahn locates stolen gun ditched by fleeing suspect
- Wolves poached in northeast Washington
- Washington medical partnership shapes future of medicine
- Spokane to open new Community Court following downtown success