SPOKANE, Wash. - Starting this week, The Salvation Army of Spokane will host a free ‘Movie in the Park’ event for families. It will happen every Friday evening through the end of August.
Families simply need to show up at the Salvation Army’s campus at 222 East Indiana Avenue.
The movies begin at 8:45 p.m. — all you need to do is bring some blankets, chairs, friends and family. There will be drinks and snacks for sale, sold at a modest price to benefit the Salvation Army’s local youth programs.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from 4 News Now. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
- Spokane Valley shooting witness: 'You just don't think it's going to happen where you are'
- Judge dismisses lawsuit against Mike Leach by former WSU football player
- #happylife: 'School Shoes for Kids' drive makes sure every student has a pair of sneaks
- #happylife: A doctor's warning for parents before booking a sports physical
- Car crashes into jersey barrier along I-90 near Moses Lake
- Two people survive plane crash in Whitman County