SOAP LAKE, Wash. - One recreational vehicle was destroyed in a fire Tuesday afternoon near Soap Lake. Investigators still do not know what caused the fire.
Several people in the area called 911 around 2:30 p.m. reporting that an RV was on fire behind a home on the 300 block of Ephrata Avenue Northwest. Deputies were told that 25-year-old Beatrice Blanco was standing outside the home.
A current no-contact order prohibited Blanco from being at or near the home. Blanco was arrested and taken to the Grant County Jail for the no-contact order violation. It is not yet determined whether or not Blanco had any involvement in the fire.
Deputies and the Grant County Fire Marshal continue to work to determine the cause of the fire. No injuries were reported.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
- One person dead in crash in Southwest Spokane County
- Junior Bloomsday returns to Spokane after 20-year hiatus
- Spokane Parks and Rec fills Shadle pool with trout to kick off fishing season
- There's still time to register for Bloomsday before prices go up
- Spokane's Get Lit! Festival returns for the 2019 season
- WSP to increase patrols for 4/20