SPOKANE, Wash. - It’s been almost two years since the Seattle-based Rover.com expanded its offices to the Spokane area. On Wednesday, the company re-located to a larger Spokane office to accommodate its growing popularity.
The online dog-walking and pet-sitting service has thrived since expanding its roots to the Lilac City.
“We looked at multiple different areas and we really wanted to find a unique place where we could come, and really invest in the community,” said Jennifer Summers, director of operations for Rover.com.
“We wanted it to be dog-loving, we liked the idea it was close to home, and just a ton of potential. We came, we visited, we saw the community, and it made that decision really seamless."
Rover’s new offices are located in the Wonder Building on Post Street.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
- The Gathering at the Falls Powwow celebrates 28 years
- Detectives searching for man who fired gun at Spokane Valley house
- Registered sex offender moves to Soap Lake
- Boater dies in crash at Thunder on the Snake boat races
- City crews responding to water main break on NW Blvd
- MultiCare creates virtual and in-home programs to serve Inland Northwest's seniors