OMAK, Wash. - A wildfire broke out Saturday afternoon in Okanogan County that is burning 20 acres.
Two helicopters, eight engines, and a bulldozer are working to line the Rosewood Fire, burning near the Omak airport.
- One person injured in shooting near North Central High School
- Washington Wine Month: Wine tasting 101
- Spokane dentist pleads guilty to distributing opioids to former patient
- "Jimmy Kimmel, this is a real place!": Gonzaga students prove they actually exist
- Starting teacher pay raised to $40,000 in Idaho
- Rui Hachimura gets special visit from former NBA player