3 pound fingerling potatoes
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
6 garlic cloves, minced
2 tablespoons chopped rosemary (about 4 sprigs)
1 teaspoon kosher salt
½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Rinse potatoes. Cut potatoes lengthwise and add to a bowl. Combine potatoes with remaining ingredients. Toss until coated.
3. Place potatoes on parchment lined sheet pay.
4. Bake 30-45 minutes, stirring occasionally, until fork tender.
- Sen. Maria Cantwell speaks on opioid crisis in Spokane, proposes new legislation
- Neighbors want to see crime-ridden motel shut down in Spokane Valley
- McMorris Rodgers' day in Spokane
- 32-year-old cold case from Pasco wraps up in Spokane
- Idaho ranked among the least "sinful" states
- City to resume yard and food waste collection