Idaho - A rock slide is blocking Interstate 90 in North Idaho near 4th of July pass.
The Idaho Transportation Department says the slide is 12 miles west of the Pinehurst area.
As of 12:30 p.m. Thursday, the right lane of the road is blocked. There is also a width limit in effect. Expect delays.
We'll update this story as information becomes available.
Witnesses describe drive-by shooting at problem motel
19-year-old shoots mother and himself after "acting strangely"
- 6th grader wins North Idaho Regional Spelling Bee
- Two teens rescued from ice on Avondale Lake
- Thousands flood downtown Spokane for 40th St. Patrick's parade
- Court docs detail sexual harassment claims against former SFCC acting president
- Man firing gun in South Hill neighborhood prompts large police response
- Air 4 Adventure: Liberty Lake Golf Course