SPOKANE, Wash. - Tired of roughing it in a tent?
You can now stay in one of two cabins at Riverside State Park. The cabins each feature a kitchenette, bathroom with stand-up shower, futon and bunk beds.
Both cabins can sleep up to six people, and if you’re looking to bring your furry friend along, you can! One of the cabins is pet-friendly.
The new cabins near Bowl&Pitcher can comfortably sleep 6 people. There’s a bunk bed in each and a futon. Both are ADA accessible but only one allows our furry friends to join us. @kxly4news pic.twitter.com/htDDzmsgOk— Caroline Flynn (@CarolineF_KXLY) August 30, 2019
“Bowl and Pitcher throughout the summer is extremely sought after camping-wise. This spot is super close to the Spokane River, super close to the Swinging, it’s a super awesome place to camp,” said one Park Ranger.
The cabins are opening for the first time starting Labor Day weekend and will continue to stay open year-round. Prices start at $125 a night, but will drop to $99 a night during the winter months.
CLICK HERE to learn more about Riverside State Park.
Sun and clouds expected Tuesday, then the rain returns
Top headlines to start your Tuesday
- Hit-and-run victim remembered for his big heart, loyalty to friends
- Coeur d'Alene schools consider later start times
- Groups accuse Woodward of spreading fear, hate over border patrol issue
- Gonzaga Law School opens immigration clinic with Catholic Charities
- Spokane Valley Sheriff's Office have safely located missing 11-year-old
- Hundreds of SPS students out of class due to vaccine paperwork; 23 citing personal MMR exemptions