COUER D'ALENE, Idaho - A cash reward of up to $1,000 is being offered by Crime Stoppers of the Inland Northwest for information leading to the identification and arrest of a suspect who robbed a Mountain West Bank in Coeur d'Alene last month.
On Saturday, Feb. 10, at 12:54 p.m., a man entered the Mountain West Bank at 1715 W. Kathleen Ave. and handed a teller a note demanding money. He was given an undisclosed amount of cash and immediately fled the scene.
The suspect is described as a white or Hispanic male between 20 and 30 years old. He's 5-foot-8 inches tall with a stocky build and was wearing black pants, a black zip-up sweatshirt, a grey beanie, and black and white Vans type tennis shoes during the crime. At the time of the crime, he also wore a bandage across the bridge of his nose.
Anyone with information related to this incident should call the Crime Stoppers Tip Line at 1-800-222-TIPS, or should submit their tip here.
Tipsters do not have to give their name to collect the cash reward.
- Spokane Valley family recovers after I-90 crash near downtown
- Local kid invents device to help people with arthritis
- Dolezal documentary arrives on Netflix Friday
- City of Spokane employees bring their kids to work
- City Ethics Commission: Mayor Condon did not violate ethics code
- Central Valley girls basketball team honored by Spokane Valley