SPOKANE, Wash. - Chilly fall weather is upon us, bringing with it the longing for a warm place to curl up with a steaming mug of tea. In just two months, the perfect location will be right at your fingertips.
That’s because Revival Tea Company will soon be opening its first ever tea house, right in downtown Spokane.
The locally-based company ‘spilled the tea’ on Friday, saying it plans to break ground with construction next week.
Once that construction is complete, you’ll find the tea house at 415 W Main #100, right next to Sweet Peaks Ice Cream.
Company Owner Drew Henry says the location will offer a tea bar and lounge, complete with blending and bagging in house.
Revival Tea Company began in 2018, with its Fresh Chai tea. It didn’t take long for the company to pick up steam, though. Henry said Revival was soon selling tea to local coffee shops and shipping it to 30 countries.
Now, with its one-year anniversary looming, Revival’s tea house is scheduled to open this fall.
To learn more about Revival Tea Company and what tea it has to offer CLICK HERE.
A foggy morning but a slightly warmer day expected Thursday
Top headlines to start your Wednesday
- Hillyard couple fed up with RV parked outside home, demands answers from city
- No charges to be filed against Spokane Police officer in July use of force incident
- Spokane Police Guild weighs in on crime, homeless crisis
- Homeowner speaks up after neighbors make complaints against him and his backyard
- Dog with tumor gets survivor scarf from WSU
- Police: College Place teen writes about killing mother, attacking high school