SPOKANE, Wash. - “The point is to be yourself and order what makes you happy.”
That is the motto of Cosmic Cowboy Grill, a Coeur d’Alene-based restaurant that just announced its expansion to River Park Square.
The restaurant offers a variety of menu items, including several vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options. The menu flaunts several salads, burgers and an expansive list of side dishes for fairly low prices.
Customers will have the option to dine-in, take away and can even place their order online. The restaurant will have about 100 seats and offer a full-service bar.
Cosmic Cowboy Grill replaces Tortilla Union, which unexpectedly closed its door in August. The new restaurant is slated to open in January 2020.
Rollover crash causing delays on Highway 395 near Wandermere
Coming up on GMNW at 6:50, the latest on a Spokane warming shelter
- Rollover crash causing delays on Highway 395 near Wandermere
- Police: Man drives car into South Hill home, arrested for DUI
- Recent dispute could delay Spokane's newest shelter from opening yet again
- Giving you an inside look at video game addiction rehab
- City councilwoman looks to ban high-pitched alarms aimed at driving away loiterers
- Teen's tradition of giving continues with large donation