SPOKANE, Wash. - Good morning and happy mid-work week! Temperatures will be ever so slightly cooler today than yesterday. No 90s, just upper 80s.
Gusty winds later on today, up to 35 mph wind gusts possible. Rain showers also possible late tonight. The wet weather may also carry into tomorrow morning.
Spokane's high/low temperature: 88/56 degrees.
- Spokane Public Schools investigate Ferris High School threat
- Downtown Spokane shooting threat fueled by negative Google review
- Local coffee business wants 'a latte' of coat donations for kids
- Gonzaga alum Josh Perkins waived from Charlotte Hornets
- The Fall Train Show rolls in to Spokane today
- Last week's storm delays projects on the West Plains