PULLMAN, Wash. - Cougar Country Drive-In is back in business and looking for employees in order to hit the ground running.
The new owner of Pullman local's beloved Cougar Country Drive-In is offering full-time positions for experienced cooks, food preppers and counter sales.
They are looking for employees to help make Cougar Country Drive-In a fun and exciting environment for all customers and employees.
If interested, email your resume and references to email@example.com
- Ethics complaint filed against Spokane City Councilwoman Karen Stratton
- Cougar spotted in a Spokane neighborhood successfully relocated
- Man behind 'Curing Spokane' video donated nearly $1000 to Woodward campaign
- New car seat laws coming to Washington state in 2020
- Neighborhood Tree Program giving away 500 free trees to Spokane residents
- Hillyard low-income housing development groundbreaking set for Tuesday