Thursday's Red Flag Warning will now extend through 8 p.m. Saturday.
Hot, dry, and unstable conditions Friday, followed by thunderstorms and winds Saturday will lead to critical fire weather conditions.
You can find the full warning, as well as affected areas, here.
- Reclaim Idaho travels state to promote Medicaid Expansion
- SPD warns of potential unknown street drug
- Cougar spotted at Canfield Mountain Natural Area
- Coeur d'Alene football team practices in Kellogg for better air quality
- McMorris Rodgers holds forums, meets with constituents
- Summer camps forced to adjust to smoke, unhealthy air