The next time you're on the candy aisle at the grocery store prepare yourself for a new kind of kiss: The Hot Cocoa Kiss.
Hershey's is celebrating 100 years in the chocolate business with another version of their iconic kiss. It's their first new flavor in a decade and it's expected to hit the shelves next week on November 1.
The last new flavor was the Candy Cane Kiss back in 2008. The hot cocoa version will reportedly only be here for a limited-holiday-time.
So grab them while you have the chance, if you dream of chocolatey, marshmallowy goodness. And who doesn't, really?
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Police set up perimeter around Spokane Valley home in search of wanted suspect
- Riverside State Park soon to offer two new cabins
- Formerly homeless woman stands by Sen. Cantwell in push for affordable housing
- SPD investigating drive-by shooting near Chelan and Ash
- City of Spokane public pools are closing for the summer soon
- Facebook, Instagram delete controversial figure James Allsup's accounts