PULLMAN, Wash. -
Pullman Police took a domestic violence suspect into custody early Thursday morning following an overnight standoff, Pullman Radio reported.
Police responded to a domestic violence call in the 200 block of Thomas on Military Hill Wednesday evening. Officers learned the suspect may have been armed and secured the area. Some people were asked to shelter in place.
After several hours, the police department decided to end the standoff because the suspect would not talk with negotiators.
The suspect ultimately surrendered peacefully to police at his home and was taken into custody.
The area is back open and the shelter in place notice has been canceled.
- The Fall Train Show rolls in to Spokane today
- Last week's storm delays projects on the West Plains
- Mt. Spokane High School Artisan Craft & Food Fair wraps up today
- Bonner County Deputy crashes into car with minors, no injuries reported
- Spokane Police: Man arrested for mass shooting threats at downtown business
- 'People are just so kind': Child with rare disease meets his hero