PULLMAN, Wash. - The lifestyle magazine Sunset has named Pullman as the ninth top college town in the west.
The magazine lauds Pullman’s low crime rate, friendly people and the quality of the education at WSU. It also mentions the towns restaurant and bar scene in its ranking.
The magazine’s top town was Albuquerque, New Mexico, home to the University of New Mexico.
Bozeman, Berkeley, Honolulu, Eugene and Claremont were also listed.
To see the full ranking click here.
- Skater falls on Spokane ice ribbon, dies
- Fire closes Moses Lake pizza parlor for "foreseeable future"
- Iconic Moses Lake pizza parlor on fire
- Weather cooperates as hundreds turn out for 3rd annual Walk for Life NW
- WSU community honors quarterback with candlelight vigil
- Spokane's favorite crossing guard