SPOKANE, Wash. - The City of Spokane is asking for public input about changing Riverside Avenue between Division and Monroe Streets in downtown Spokane.
The City is considering different parking, lane changes, how traffic moves through the area, and potential stops for the upcoming central city bus line.
Construction could begin next year.
- One girl found, one still missing from Bonners Ferry
- Passenger killed after collision with Chelan County snowplow
- Robbery suspects arrested after breaking into motel room
- Pullman psychologist arrested for sexually assaulting patient
- Second storm of the week brings new snow, high winds to Inland NW
- Kxly4 Extreme Team gears up for Projectid makeover