SPOKANE, Wash. - Three gynecologic oncology doctors are moving from Cancer Care Northwest to see patients on the Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center campus.
The new clinic is located in the Women's center on the main floor in Suite 1400.
Drs. Melanie Bergman, Liz Grosen and Susannah Mourton are joining Providence Medical Group effective Oct. 29.
Providence Gynecologic Oncology will allow cancer patients easy access to other services available on the Sacred Heart campus as well.
The clinic will be open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
Another sexually violent predator released to Spokane; SPD not notified until months later
4 for 4: Getting to know Spokane City Council candidate Andy Rathbun
- Another sexually violent predator released to Spokane; SPD not notified until months later
- 'Disney on Ice' is returning to Spokane this weekend
- Park Rangers help ramp up security at local parks, pools
- SCRAPS says local elementary school kids severely abused cat
- Voter Guide: Everything you need to know about the 2019 Spokane Co. general election
- ‘We're not mascots': Wash. lawyer sues New York company over Yakama-brand cigarettes