SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. - It's true what they say. There really is an app for that.
There's even an app to report potholes.
Spokane Valley launched the app late last year and expect plenty of people to use it as spring approaches. With the rise and fall of temperatures comes prime conditions to create potholes.
The SV Express app is free on the app store. You can use it to report any kind of road hazard, including potholes.
You can also call Spokane Valley City Hall or visit the city's website to report potholes.
If you live in Spokane, you can call 311 or fill out a report online here.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
- Jay Inslee announces he will run for a third term as governor
- Washington Gov. Jay Inslee to announce run for 3rd term
- SPD: Man steals U-Haul, leads officers on chase, then hides in rafters of N. Spokane garage
- Montana boy found safe, AMBER Alert canceled
- Spokane grandmother attacked by dogs in her own backyard
- 'See you in court': Family of man killed by SPD reacts to decision not to charge officer