POST FALLS, Idaho - The Post Falls Planning and Zoning Commision will hold a public hearing Tuesday evening to discuss the future of Amway House as a bed and breakfast.
The Amway House is a 13-bed, 13-bath, 28,469 square foot house that sits along the Spokane River. It is currently for sale for just under $8.5 million.
John Beutler, owner and broker at Century 21, represents the Amway House's owner -- the Puryear Family Limited Partnership. Beutler has filed a special permit with the city of Post Falls. If approved, it would allow the house to be converted into a B&B.
The Planning and Zoning Committee meeting will be held at 6 p.m. The public is welcome to attend.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
Unity in the Community draws thousands to Riverfront Park
Help a local nonprofit raise money for families in need of medical travel
- Unity in the Community draws thousands to Riverfront Park
- Help a local nonprofit raise money for families in need of medical travel
- There's still time this August to check out Sunday Art Mart
- One driver dead in crash near Tensed
- Spokane Valley shooting witness: 'You just don't think it's going to happen where you are'
- Judge dismisses lawsuit against Mike Leach by former WSU football player