POST FALLS, Idaho - The city of Post Falls will be closed Thursday, Nov. 23 and Friday Nov.24 for the Thanksgiving holiday.
Police, fire and rescue services for life-threatening or in-progress emergencies may be
reached by calling 911. The Police Dept. will be open for walk-in emergencies. For Water
Dept. emergencies call 773-3517.
There will be no trash pickup on Thanksgiving Day. Following Thanksgiving Day, trash
pickup will fall one day late and return to normal pickup schedule on the following Monday.
- Compressor stolen from fire station work site
- WSU will introduce new athletic director Tuesday
- New bill would change Idaho voter registration requirements
- EWU police looking for person of interest in sexual assault case
- Urgent need for Habitat for Humanity volunteers
- Spokane Fire Dept. responds to heavy smoke coming from N. Spokane home