GRANT Co., Wash. - Emergency personnel responded to a light plane crash in Grant County on Saturday.
The crash happened in the 3500 block of Wild Goose Rd, when a pontoon plane skipped during its landing and crashed into a nearby field. There were no injuries.
No injuries at light plane crash, 3500 block Wild Goose Rd NE. Pontoon plane skipped onto land and crashed onto a field.— Grant County Sheriff (@GrantCoSheriff) June 8, 2019
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
- Plans to improve safety at Hwy 2 and Colbert Road stall
- Local woman starts free library for homeless
- Neighborhood association files lawsuit over proposed Glenrose sports complex
- Coeur d'Alene Cruises takes you on a journey to the North Pole
- Dream of a White Christmas at the 'Bing Crosby Holiday Film Festival'
- WSU fans can get Coach Leach bobbleheads during senior night