SPOKANE, Wash. - Tuesday's preliminary election results are in, and Spokane's Proposition No. 2 did not pass.
58.35% of voters voted 'No' against Proposition 2, while 41.65% percent of voters voted 'Yes'.
City of Spokane Proposition No. 2 proposes that the Spokane Municipal Code be amended so that oil and coal trains traveling through downtown Spokane should be fined.
The full text for Proposition No. 2 can be read here.
To view full Washington election results, click here.
- Rep. McMorris Rodgers issues statement on FCC net neutrality vote
- Morning Sprint: Dec. 14
- As bald eagles converge on Lake Coeur d'Alene, biologist warns of lead bullet use
- Christmas inflatable decorations slashed
- Toddler learns to snowboard before first birthday
- Spokane Democrats say Alabama special election gives hope for 2018