SPOKANE, Wash. - The Spokane Police Department responded to the death of a Gonzaga student Thursday afternoon, according to the Gonzaga Bulletin.
Along with SPD, Gonzaga University Campus Security and Public Safety responded to the Logan neighborhood, where the student died.
In an email sent out to Gonzaga's undergraduate community, GU Student Development identified the student as Christopher Martin. Martin was a part of the class of 2019 and studied accounting.
A vigil service is being held Thursday night at 8 at the University Chapel on the third floor of College Hall.
There is no threat to Gonzaga's campus or the surrounding neighborhoods.
- Legendary Brazilian musician to play the Fox
- Detectives search for Cenex visitors from around time of sexual assault
- Cheney police find suicidal person dead in vehicle
- Investigators searching social media accounts of suspected Freeman shooter
- GEG sets passenger, cargo records in 2017
- Tsunami Watch for WA coast canceled