SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane police are investigating a fatal motorcycle crash that took place on N Indian Trail Road on Tuesday.
According to a release, a motorcyclist was headed southbound when they collided with a car that was turning from W Lowell Ave.
The Spokane Fire Department and SPD responded to the crash, but officers said the motorcyclist died at the scene.
After interviewing the car’s driver and several witnesses, police believe speed was a factor in the crash. SPD also said drugs and alcohol did not seem to be involved.
- Meet the Kennewick Olive Garden server with the angelic voice
- Deputies looking to identify men accused of spending $10,000 on stolen credit cards
- Car collapses, kills man working underneath in northeast Spokane
- Mike Leach extends WSU contract through 2024
- Firefighters rescue man suffering from hypothermia under Post Street Bridge
- Rep. Matt Shea talks about the persecution of Christians at church gathering