SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane Police are investigating the death of a one-year-old in Browne's Addition.
The child's mom called 911 Friday morning saying her son was not breathing.
The boy died before police arrived.
Detectives learned he was being watched by his father, who had a no-contact order against the boy's mother.
Court documents show the father left the scene before police could question him. Authorities are still looking to talk him, though he has not been charged with a crime.
Spokane families have one month to finish vaccination paperwork, avoid exclusion from class
Wet weather isn't going anywhere this week!
- Ethics complaint filed against Spokane City Councilwoman Karen Stratton
- Cougar spotted in a Spokane neighborhood successfully relocated
- Man behind 'Curing Spokane' video donated nearly $1000 to Woodward campaign
- New car seat laws coming to Washington state in 2020
- Neighborhood Tree Program giving away 500 free trees to Spokane residents
- Hillyard low-income housing development groundbreaking set for Tuesday