SPOKANE, Wash. - The Spokane Police Major Crimes Unity is investigating an unattended death in Browne's Addition.
On Monday afternoon, police received a call about a man that had fallen from a third floor balcony of a building near Pacific and Spruce. The witness told police the man was bleeding heavily.
Police are saying the death appears to be accidental or suicidal, but the investigation is still in its preliminary stages.
This is a developing story. More details will be added when they become available.
- Rep. McMorris Rodgers issues statement on FCC net neutrality vote
- Morning Sprint: Dec. 14
- As bald eagles converge on Lake Coeur d'Alene, biologist warns of lead bullet use
- Christmas inflatable decorations slashed
- Toddler learns to snowboard before first birthday
- Spokane Democrats say Alabama special election gives hope for 2018