EPHRATA, Wash. - Ephrata Police have arrested two suspects involved in a shooting from over the weekend, and are still investigating the incident.
According to the City of Ephrata, investigators are confident that there are no other outstanding suspects.
The first suspect, a 16-year-old, has been charged with felony harassment, reckless endangerment and obstruction of justice. The second suspect, 18-year-old Christopher Lopez, has been charged with obstruction of justice. The City reports that neither suspect is cooperating with investigators, and so they may face additional charges as new evidence comes in.
This incident is allegedly unrelated to a drive-by shooting that occurred in Ephrata on October 3, which is also still an active investigation.
Anyone with information on the incident is urged to contact Ephrata Police at 754-2491, MACC Dispatch at 762-1160, or submit information anonymously through the City's confidential tip line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rain & snow gone for now: A dry Wednesday ahead
Public impeachment proceedings begin Wednesday. Here's what to know:
- WDFW: Two men caught with eight Coho salmon will face charges
- Spokane Valley council passes camping ban, votes to shorten park hours
- Spokane woman opens new senior gathering center
- Beggs takes the lead by seven votes in race for city council president
- WSU Interfraternity Council suspends social events for the semester following student death
- Veteran homelessness numbers declining in Spokane