SPOKANE, Wash. - It has been a loaded Halloween season... and it isn't even Halloween yet!
This spooky time of year is winding to a close, but there are still quite a few things you can do before Spokane dives into a winter wonderland!
On Halloween Day, October 31:
- Halloween Party and Costume Contest at The Pin (October 31)
- Halloween Pumpkin Run (October 31)
- Broomstick Bash Halloween Party
- Campbell House Halloween
- Very Spooky Perry
Of course, if you are less interested in the festivities and are just looking for a coffee for your morning, Dutch Bros. is offering $1 kid's-sized drinks at all their locations on Halloween.
Lastly, but certainly not least, if you just need a little companionship, you are in luck. From October 12–31, SCRAPS is offering a deal on pet adoptions – $18 for cats and $28 for dogs.
- Local woman, community raises over $5K for friend's prosthetic leg
- Bus service will soon offer $10 rides from Spokane to Seattle
- Moses Lake Police need help identifying man hit by car
- Community Resource Exchange helps those in need find free services
- 'Shop with a Cop' sees local law enforcement take kids shopping for winter clothes
- Bomb threat forces evacuation at Moscow Middle School