SPOKANE, Wash. - The smoke has cleared and temperatures have cooled just in time for one of Riverfront Park's biggest events. Pig Out in the Park starts Wednesday, August 29!
The event will run for six days this year. There will be 47 food booths, with 225 menu items, three beer gardens, and tons of live music shows.
Booths will span from the Ice Ribbon, across the Orange Bridge, to the Clocktower. Most of the food will be located by the Rotary Fountain, on the bridge, and just east of the Clocktower.
Pig Out in the Park runs from 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. through September 3. Admission is free! All you have to do is show up hungry and purchase your food.
Event organizers would like to remind you that your dogs and other pets should stay home, and the park is a tobacco free zone.
More details here.
City tests new product to prevent potholes on Spokane's streets
Made in the Northwest: Namaste Foods
- City tests new product to prevent potholes on Spokane's streets
- Pilot not injured in Nine Mile Falls plane crash
- Night vs. day shift: How does it affect nurses?
- Downtown, Shadle libraries set for remodels which will take a year and a half at minimum
- Spokane Valley Mall suspends security guard for harassing teenagers
- Serious crash on US-95 is causing delays south of Tensed