SPOKANE, Wash. - Talk about a sweet idea for a costume.
The Spokane Police Department shared photos of Sgt. Meyer with his daughter who found the perfect Halloween costume for her donut loving dad.
In the post, he said she has been his partner since day one.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
Spokane grandmother attacked by dogs in her own backyard
Pullman Police in standoff with domestic violence suspect on Military Hill
- Spokane grandmother attacked by dogs in her own backyard
- 'This system is sick': family of man killed by SPD reacts to decision not to charge officer
- Gov. Jay Inslee drops out of the 2020 Democratic presidential race
- SPD searching for suspect in shooting near Post and Chelan
- Let 4 News Now's Daily Local newsletter get you ready for back to school!
- Coeur d'Alene Police searching for suspect in grocery store robbery