PULLMAN, Wash. - Tyler Hilinski’s parents are going to be in Pullman later this month to watch what would have been his senior game.
They are excited and overwhelmed, but most importantly, are grateful for the love and support of Washington State University and their community. They say they "wouldn't miss it for the world."
WSU is taking on Oregon State at Martin Stadium on November 23.
Hilinski was a Washington State University quarterback who committed suicide in 2018. Following his death, his family founded the prominent non-profit organization called ‘Hilinski’s Hope.’
Driver crashes into STA bus in downtown Spokane
More than 75,000 food stamp recipients to be affected by new SNAP laws
- Driver crashes into STA bus in downtown Spokane
- More than 75,000 food stamp recipients to be affected by new SNAP laws
- Crowd hosts strike, 'die-in' for climate change action
- Post Falls Police arrest suspects in Boys and Girls Club burglary
- Wave of new breweries excites Spokane
- Kennewick man, dog die from carbon monoxide poisoning while cooking in van, coroner says