AIRWAY HEIGHTS, Wash. - D'Bali Asian Bistro is the latest restaurant to open in Airway Heights and in 3 months, it's already gained a pretty loyal fan base with Spokane foodies!
Owner and chef Jeannie “Mamma Jeannie” Choi combines her South Korean roots with her travels throughout Southeast Asia to create a menu that's full of a whole lot of flavor.
She says when she moved to Spokane she couldn't find any places that had items she enjoyed,like the “Boat Noodle Soup,” featured on her menu, which contains a bone broth she simmers for 8 hours a day.
Family, friends and her community are also dear to her heart. To bring them all together, a great, big table is at the center of the restaurant. They welcome anyone to pull up chair to meet, make friends and enjoy delicious and unique food.
D'Bali Asian Bistro is open Monday through Saturday. You can find their hours and full menu here.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- #happylife: Get organized ahead of the holidays with free workshop!
- Police contact man yelling 'I'm going to kill someone' near Sacajawea MS, Wilson Elementary
- New Idaho State Veterans Home to be built in Post Falls
- Lewis and Clark student makes school shooting threat, says it was a joke
- Construction begins on new stretch of Appleway Trail in Spokane Valley
- WSU student leaders encourage instructors to include 'Lauren's Promise' on syllabi